Thursday, August 13, 2026

Maria A Arana

Red light

 

Thoughts meander

Web scarcity

Time bomb planting

My heart fading

Drive without looking

Stop in and take a look

The pavement cars wait




I don’t know…

 

I don’t know what the future holds

all I know is that the truth will come out

insecurities and wisdom might catch a break

but the future becomes a big black hole

pulsing into life while the sky is littered with flying cars

 


 

Car Trouble

 

sinks and floats

stops and goes

but never moves

to where I want

 

it drags down the lane

tugs up a hill

but never moves

to where I want

 

until it skips on to the road

filled with greenery

you could almost sniff

with the windows closed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebeca Thomas

Car As a child, I found a bunkbed On the road between LA and Phx It was on the rear shelf Of a 1975 datsun b210 A little blanket softened th...