Thursday, August 13, 2026

Lawrence R Berger

Cars

 

It was a great movie!

The animation was incredible!

Can’t say I cared much for the voice actors they chose

But the visuals, WOW

 

Felix needs some brake work

The doctors say he’s good for at least another ten years

I’ll be seventy then

I’m not sure I’ll still be driving

I may never replace him

 

We’ve been together since my father passed in 2016

MY inheritance

He’s only got a $5,000 book value

but he’s a good friend and he gets me wherever I need to be

and then some

 

it’s a good life

1972- 2022 I survived ten car recks that should have killed me

From 2016 until now I’ve been with Felix

He was the first car that was reparable after being totaled

He’s one of the family now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rebeca Thomas

Car As a child, I found a bunkbed On the road between LA and Phx It was on the rear shelf Of a 1975 datsun b210 A little blanket softened th...